With countless choices of homeschooling curriculum on the market, it can be extremely difficult to evaluate which ones are biblical — and which ones aren’t!
I’ve been doing a lot of writing this past year on a biblical homeschooling philosophy. I’m excited to release this now as an eBook, perfect for new homeschoolers and veterans alike! (Wow… I need to read and re-read this each summer for myself!)
This 138-page guide to goals, method, and curriculum is filled with practical advice to help you:
* Know what the Bible has to say about educating your children
* Learn how to set biblical goals for homeschooling
* Grasp basic principles of biblical home education
* Determine a biblical philosophy of education
* Evaluate popular styles of homeschooling on the market today
* Teach your children so that they can retain what they learn
* Grow personally as a mother and teacher
* Parent preschoolers effectively
* Cope with multiple ages at once
* Teach many subjects from a biblical perspective
You’ll even learn how to choose ready-made curriculum wisely so you don’t have to re-invent the wheel!