If I could spend a day with you, we’d have a great time talking. But I can’t, so I wish I could give you a book instead.
God seems to bring me into contact with a lot of different women. Most of them say,
“Anne, I don’t want my life to be filled with a bunch of made-up rules. I just want to live my life to please God. Only thing is… I’m not sure what that looks like!”
I agree! That’s my ambition, too.
And as helpful as websites are, sometimes I just need a book. Books are great. I can lay them on the bathroom counter while I’m putting my makeup on. I can prop them on the kitchen counter and read them while I’m burning everything in sight cooking dinner.
So I write, hoping to make a difference in someone’s life like other authors have made a difference in mine. If I could physically come to your house, these are the things I’d tell you. Since I can’t, I’m hoping my books will help out instead — so you can put “feet” onto your spiritual goals.
- Homeschooling Curriculum — Our curriculum uses the Bible as its primary textbook, and it’s practical for any family.
- The Four Foundations of Lifelong Learning: Preparing Your Little Ones for School — So much to teach, so little time… where should a wise mother start?
- Blessed to Be a Blessing — Have you ever wondered why God saved you? Join me in this study of the book of Ephesians.
- Biblical Home Education — Discover what the Bible has to say about educating your children.
- The Organized Homeschool — This guide to home organization is filled with practical advice to help you make homemaking a priority.
- The Biblical Feasts — This is a Bible-study you can do alone or with your family, which includes practical ideas for celebrating biblical holidays.
- Too Tired: A Comprehensive Look at Fatigue in Women & What to Do About It — I’ll show why so many women are struggling with fatigue and how this fatigue affects your body. Best of all, I’ll give you lots of practical tips to help you get your energy back!
- Easy Breakfast Ideas — This simple, 34-page e-book will show you how to make delicious and simple breakfasts for your family, any day of the week.
Have you seen my books? Visit Foundations Press for resources to encourage you as a wife and mom. 🙂
Have you seen my homeschooling curriculum? Visit HomeschoolingTorah for resources to help you teach your children from Scripture. 🙂