Are you the industrious type who enjoys designing her own curriculum? If so, we hope the following links will be helpful for you.
Worksheets, Games & Puzzles
- EdHelper – Free worksheets, lesson plans and teacher tools – a dizzying number of them!
- Games for Learning with the “Game Lady”
- This Worksheet Generator can make free worksheets for quizzing your kid in a variety of subjects
- You’ll also appreciate TeachNology’s helpful worksheet generators
- Cardboard Cognition — a sourcebook of ideas for educational card and board games
- File Folder Games — very creative and practical
- Game ideas from Teachers.net
- Free Coloring Pages — on a variety of subjects
- Puzzle Maker — make crossword puzzles online
- Dositey — Math and Language Arts programs, mind twisters and puzzles
- Cardboard Cognition — over 100 board games
- Type your own worksheets (for manuscript handwriting)
- Homeschool Freebie of the Day
- Free projects and activities from Dover Publications
- Teach with Movies — useful for history, science, literature and more.
- Online Children’s Picture Dictionary
- The Lessons Plans Page offers over 2500 free lesson plans, designed for classroom instruction.
- PASS – student activities from the state of Florida
- Lesson Planning helps — designed for classroom teachers, but you’ll still find many useful things here
- Yahoo! Directory’s list of lesson plans for K-12
Be sure to look at our “Specific Subjects” section for ideas for language arts, science, math and more!