Okay, you’ve got your pen and paper…
Tomorrow you’ll receive Lesson One of “Family First Aid.” Until then, this is what I want you to do.
Use your pen and paper to make a shopping list. Then take a trip to your local discount store and make the following essential purchases:
- A 3-ring notebook. (Mine fits notebook paper that is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, but any size will do.)
- Some lined paper for your notebook.
- Several divider tabs to put in your notebook.
- If you can’t find any pens in your house, you might need to buy those, too.
- A highlighter
- Do you own a Bible? If not, get one!
- How about a container to put these in? (I like baskets… what do you like?)
We’re going to be using your new notebook to organize your life and help you get control of things. Your pen and highlighter will help you write down things you need to remember.
If you don’t have the time or money to go to a store before tomorrow, then just look around your house for things that will substitute.
Before you go, will you just put your name into the comments section below? I want to be praying for you during the entire 10 lessons! (A first initial or fake name is okay if you’re shy… God knows who you are…)
That’s all until tomorrow,