One of the most fun parts of being married to a web designer is that he’s always designing things.
For instance, he changes the furniture around every 6 months or so! He keeps things interesting! 🙂
So I asked him if he’d make a new design for my blog. I like the current one, but it’s not exactly me.
What I Like:
- The coffee emphasis. I want my blog to be a place where women can relax and have time to meditate on God’s Word.
- It’s pretty!
What I Don’t Like:
- It’s a little dark.
- It’s hard to read on mobile devices.
- I don’t really like all the pictures of me. (Blush.) Maybe it’s a little too personal.
So Kraig asked me to show him some websites that I like, and to make a list of things I’d like. I do know that I like sunshine, yellows, blues, and greens, as well as coffee browns. But cheerful! I also like clean and white… which is what the site is not at this moment.
I’m working on a better list for my husband, just as one of our clients would, but I wondered if you might have an opinion, too.
- Do you have a favorite blog that might serve as a good example? Could you post a link?
- What do you think of when you combine coffee shops, sunshine and cheer, and Bible study for women?
- Any features you wish this blog had?
We’re preparing for more regular, weekly posts very soon, and I’m super excited about that — because I miss all of you! Until then, can’t wait to hear your ideas!