Cindy at “Learning in a Family Environment” nominated me recently for the “Lovely Blog Award.” Cindy, thank you SO much! I love Cindy’s blog because she likes to dive into doctrine and how to do what the Bible says, even though sometimes it goes against our culture. I’ve really enjoyed following her and her family on her blog, and I think you’ll really like it, too.
Lovely Blog Award
The “One Lovely Blog” award came with a few rules. Those rules are as follows:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
- Copy and paste the code below to your own blog.
My nominees for the “One Lovely Blog” award are:
- Five J’s — Not only is this author a piano teacher (like I used to be), but she’s got great homeschooling advice… plus she loves to do computer design. Certainly a mom after my own heart! LOL!
- Christine’s Bible Study — This is a brand-new blog, but I’ve been reading through Matthew (and now Acts) along with the author each day. She brings out things that I’ve never thought of, and she welcomes comments. Whether you agree with her or not, you’ll enjoy being challenged.
- Passionate Homemaking — This author loves God and things all-natural. I always learn something new here. (She’s got such a cute new baby, too.)
- Pleasant View Schoolhouse — This author has an amazing sense of photography. Oh, I wish I could do this! Her blog is full of great ideas and inspiration. It always cheers me up!
- The Mom with Brownies — I don’t always agree with this author, but I always come away with plenty to think about. Hurray for her courage to speak up on some great issues!
To me, a great blog is one that makes me think — AND it’s pretty to look at! To me, these five blogs are my newest favorites for accomplishing both these tasks. (Don’t you just love the Internet?)