We’d have a great time talking. But I can’t, so I wish I could give you a book instead.
God seems to bring me into contact with a lot of different women. Most of them say,
“Anne, I don’t want my life to be filled with a bunch of made-up rules. I just want to live my life to please God. Only thing is… I’m not sure what that looks like!”
I agree! That’s my ambition, too.
And as helpful as websites are, sometimes I just need a book. Books are great. I can lay them on the bathroom counter while I’m putting my makeup on. I can prop them on the kitchen counter and read them while I’m burning everything in sight cooking dinner.
So I write, hoping to make a difference in someone’s life like other authors have made a difference in mine. If I could physically come to your house, these are the things I’d tell you. Since I can’t, I’m hoping my books will help out instead — so you can put “feet” onto your spiritual goals.
- Juggling Life’s Responsibilities: Biblical Help for the Married Woman — Do you feel like you’re being pulled in too many directions? Find out what God’s Word says about all the roles of a woman — and how you can juggle them.
- Foundations Bible Curriculum — Our “curriculum” is a guide to reading aloud from the Bible and is popular with homeschoolers, yet practical for any family.
- Homeschooling P.E. (for the P.E. Challenged Mom) — A set of simple lesson plans that can walk you through this often neglected subject.
- The Four Foundations of Lifelong Learning: Preparing Your Little Ones for School — So much to teach, so little time… where should a wise mother start?
- Blessed to Be a Blessing — Have you ever wondered why God saved you? Join me in this study of the book of Ephesians.
- Biblical Home Education — Discover what the Bible has to say about educating your children.
- The Organized Homeschool– This guide to home organization is filled with practical advice to help you make homemaking a priority.
- Just Tell Me What to Order — This E-book lists my favorite curriculum choices from kindergarten through 8th grade, with ideas for high school and plenty of teacher-training resources listed, too.
- The Too Tired Series — I’ll show why so many women are struggling with fatigue and how this fatigue affects your body. Best of all, I’ll give you lots of practical tips to help you get your energy back!